nuffnang leaderboard

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Top Dance/Party/Club Songs

Here are the top dancwe songs of the week according to the Billboard Top 100 Dance Chart

1.) The Perry Twins Featuring Niki Haris- Bad Bad Boy




2.) Livvi Franc- I'm That Bitch

3.) Oceana- Body Rock

4.) David Guetta ft Kelly Rowland- When Love Takes Over

5.) U2- Magnificent

6.) Pet Shop Boys - Love Etc

7.) Bad Boy Bill ft Alyssa Palmer- Falling Anthem

8.) Lady Gaga - Love Game

9. The Black Eyed Peas- Boom Boom Pow

10.) Erika Jayne- Give You Everything


Meanwhile. here's a video of the current number one hit, with Niki Harris on vocals. Yup, Madonna's back up singer does good doing solo...

I still like When Love Takes Over though..more than Bad Bad Boy







Davaos Ultimate Partyphile: Zhaun Ortega

1 comment:

Ed said...

Dear Zhaun,

I really enjoy your articles. Though I am based in Manila, I get to read
all your articles through your blog and all I can say is they are all informative.

I am planning to invite my friends to a small party in my pad. I am targetting more or less 20
friends to be invited. since this is the first time to host a party, I'd like to ask you
few questions about organizing one.

1. what are the factors do I need to consider when hosting a party?
2. What food and drinks do I need to prepare/cook for them (particularly those which are easy to prepare)?