nuffnang leaderboard

Friday, June 26, 2009

Tweet Updates About MJ and FF Death

Ellen Degenres: So sad to hear about Michael Jackson. His music changed our lives. The world has lost an amazing singer and dancer. I will miss him.


Ellen Degenres: Farrah Fawcett fought a courageous battle. My thoughts and prayers go out her friends and family.

Puff Daddy: Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him.

Aschton Kutcher: I plea to the public to refuse to consume media that does not respect the anonymity of Michaels children.

Rihanna: Truely saddened, hopefully the rumors aren't true.... :( not believing anything until it's confirmed

Barbra Walters: I am very sad. I loved Farrah Fawcett personally and professionally. My ABC tribute to her airs tonight at 10pm. I hope you watch.



No comments: