nuffnang leaderboard

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

You Asked, I Answered

Dear Partyphile,

I plan to throw a big party in two weeks and I'm currently having a problem with inviting people to go to my party. What can I do or say to encourage them to go to my party? What must I do? Please help. Thanks a lot. :)

Cheers,

Wee

Hey Wee!

Thank you for writing in. I know how you feel. You are probably stressed out about people not showing up to your party.

First of all, I don’t understand what is up with people not wanting to go to parties. I mean, it’s a venue to have free food, and more importantly, free drinks. Right? Right.

Seriously, my first advice would be: invite close friends; friends who love you and support you. Forget the popular crowd, forget whoever else. Just invite the people whom you love, and love you back. I am sure they would all want to come.

You could also check if your dress code is too much of a hassle. If you are going for a theme on your party, maybe you could change it or make it a little less cotume-y. Go with colors instead of a whole theme; like an all-blue party, a black party, or a pink party; whatever it is you feel like having. I hope that helps, and please update me about the party. You could even send me some fabulous pictures to post on my blog.

Davao’s Ultimate Partyphile,

Zhaun Ortega

No comments: