nuffnang leaderboard

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Top Ten Excuses to Get You Off Work

















10 I have a headache

9 My dog is sick and I have to take him to the vet

8 My dog has a headache and I need to take him to the vet

7 I'm skipping work today because I don't want to be late again

6 I'm not coming to work to day because my computer has got a virus. And my computer means more to me then this job

5 My wife is too sick to get out of bed, so I'm staying home to take care of her.

4 I can't come in to work today because I'll be stalking my previous boss, who fired me for not showing up for work. OK?

3 Last night we had a party and I woke up with a strange man in my bed!

2 Hello, I've used all of my sick days and I'm calling in dead.

1 I won't be in today. I'm still drunk from last night.

No comments: