Since I suggested that you threw a brunch party over the last post, I decided to give you a recipe that would be perfect for morning drinking. This recipe is a breeze to make and is alcohol-free. However, you may replace the soda with some sparkling white wine or champagne or maybe add a little vodka to the mix if you want to get your friends drunk before 3 pm on your next brunch-party! So here is how you make the gorgeous Cherry Bomb:
- In a skillet, boil two cups of water.
- Once you get a rolling boil on the water, add a cup of Grenadine Syrup.
- Remove the mixture from the heat, let cool, and transfer to ice cube trays.
- Freeze overnight.
- When you are ready to serve the drink simply build it by filling the glass with your grenadine ice cubes and then top them off with lemon-lime soda or soda water.
- Add a cherry for garnish.